Friday, January 2, 2015

Day trading Setup or 1-Day Swing strategy

Recently I have one day trade or 1-day swing setup working very well. It should be the same setup "5" by stkb2009. The setup is look for a volume and price breakout on the 5 minute chart. This works well for the low float thinly traded stocks. Today I had 2 trades on NLNK and NOAH. I hold them overnight for a momentum continuation on next Monday.

Couple days ago, I traded DDD and VDSI for the same setup. Usually the setup has very short momentum which just lasts to the morning of next trading day. For DDD and VDSI trades, I looked for more momentum then gave up 1/4 of gains due to the fade. After I sold the stocks, they faded even more.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for giving us insights and inspirations. This article is really helpful and informative. We would like to see more updates from you in the future.

    Mentor Program

    ReplyDelete