Friday, May 27, 2011

Dairy Week 1 Day 2

Today I closed my long position on LULU after the downgrade yesterday. LULU did not have bounce at the open and heading to 88 directly. I notice the stock down from 90.4 to 88.6 in one minute. That is a really disaster. Sold 100 LULU at 90.06 at stop, which I am able to quickly set the stop. I sold the other 150 LULU at 88.91 at the market order, my bottomline was totally destroyed at that moment. Dramatic drop for the LULU trade without setting proper stop. My biggest loss ever since the trading. My trading account is down 15 percent from the beginning of the year in just two days from Wednesday to this Friday.

I will stop real trading for a while and only do the paper trading. I need to think about all the mistakes I have made and learn from each bloody lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment