Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My first trading system built

Haha, today is a good day for me, which should be recorded here as a record. Because I have developed the first trading system by myself today.

The system is a swing trade system based on NASDAQ data. The average trading time frame for one complete trade is roughly 4 weeks. It is independent of news or economical events, such as GDP or jobless claim. The advantage of the system is that I do not need to monitor the market very closely during the trading hours everyday. I just need to trust the trading signal from the system. I think it is good for working people whose full time job is not for trading.

I have tested the system for year 2011. The year to date return is 63% by longing 3X ETF. I am going to test it in the future and use it for 401K entry/exit. Hope I can improve the system later on once my knowledge for trading is growing up.

2 comments:

  1. Rhete,

    I guess your system is for longing TNA. I don't know why you are based on NASDAQ data but not IWM. I have just set up a gmail account。 The address is haorongone@gmail.com. I have been studying your blog, though slowly, but learned a lot from them. Thanks.

    Haorong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Rhete...I am a member of stockbee and you have good stuff on your site as well.

    ReplyDelete