Sunday, March 11, 2012

Back from Stockbee Bootcamp

I attended the Stockbee bootcamp for this weekend. What did I learn from this bootcamp?

I think it is the idea of range expansion. It includes breakout setup from a range, relex bounce from an oversold downtrend, bounce from support or moving average, and many others you can name. It assumes that if a stock breakout from some range on day 1, it will be likely to go same direction as the breakout direction in the next 2 to 3 days. The fundamental idea of each trading setup is simple. They can all be clarified as some form of range expansion.

How to earn money in stock market? I feel it is vehicle selection and risk management.

How can I improve my trading? All by myself.

1 comment:

  1. was it worth it? did he give you bootcamp website access?

    ReplyDelete