Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dairy Week 5 Day 3 - 06/22/2011 bad day

A bad day today for me. I am feeling so frustrated that I did not have a single winning trade in this June. I am having the longest losing trend from the time I started my Trading.

We see the market selling off hard in the last half hour trading after Bernanke's FED speak. This market is too volatile, no definite trend lasting for more than three days.

I longed FMCN at 26.98 in the middle of day. I thought the market was in consolidation and should go up to test 1300 late afternoon or tomorrow. But I was wrong again. I closed FMCN right before close to sell it at 26.68 for a 1 percent loss. Even not much loss, but it really made me feel upset and discourage my confidence. What should I do to improve? Big question in my ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment