Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Payoff for being impatient- AXTI trade



Bad trade for me on AXTI! profit is 6 dollars with 306 dollars. I pay for being impatient. AXTI has a nice daily chart and hold 7.90 very well. 8.13 is the resitance to be touched several times and failed. I longed 1000 share of AXTI at 8.03 on last Friday seeing high volume activity. AXTI went high to 8.14 on this Monday and failed to go down to 7.94 on the Monday close. I did not fear the loss on Monday as I feel as long as 7.90 held, I was fine.

But today I am being impatient. I saw AXTI went high at 8.14 in the open and go down to 8.03 around 10:00AM. My attitude became very nervous and anxious, I did not want to see it went down to test 7.90 again and AXTI was very slow mover. I just sold AXTI for a 6 dollars gain. Too bad, in the afternoon, AXTI having a high volume break over 8.11 and closed at 8.35. Tomorrow we may see AXTI continuing going high to break out from 8.50

No comments:

Post a Comment