Thursday, June 30, 2011

Nice follow through day, market is unbelievable!

We see a really nice session for the US market today. The SPX index closed at 1320.64, which is above daily 50MA. I anticipate the upside move of SPX today, but did not see SPX can go so high. We are definitely in a bull market now. What I wish to see is that market pull back a little bit in the next few days. Then the first dip is going to be bought. I will be one of them. Some of the leading now with little pullback is going to be my long candidate.

Today I sold my REDF trade at 9.51 two minutes after the market open. REDF is like a bomb to me. Thin, Volatile, profit-taking, you name it. It has big ask and bid spread, which makes it a bad swing trade candidate. After I sold, REDF was down to 9.34. I was quite happy at that time. One minute later, REDF went high 9.78. I do not regret to sold REDF early. Profit is profit, even though not much. I cannot make it to be a losing trade again. REDF was closed at 9.21 today. Bingo, I made a good exit decision.

Yeterday I longed 130 shares of GLNG at 33.96. GLNG is in consolidation mode and price did not move up as I was expected. Basically it is forming a little doji. I bet more consolidation is coming and there is still some room for GLNG to drop. I can buy it at better price later. I closed the GLNG at 33.87 right before close. Not much loss, hehe. Move on anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment