Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The after market drop

At the time I am writing this, the future ES is down 16 points from today's close. All today's gain is wiped out at night. Now I feel it is very strange. What event trigger the night sell off? Am I going to see ES down another 30 points when I wake up tomorrow morning? I hope ES can find support at 1208 to remain in a range.

The volatility is too high and it is too dangerous to carry overnight position now. I feel I need to stop trading in this environment. It is too tricky for me. My timing model still remains in the positive territory, but the price just still keep dropping. I am still lean to the long side based on my timing model.

The 60 minutes 6EMA/10MA buy signal for TNA is triggered today. With the likely big gap down tomorrow, what will happen to this long TNA position?

No comments:

Post a Comment