Wednesday, November 2, 2011

To my readers who request to share document

Today my blog suddenly have a huge than normal volume of visit. And I received many request to share rhete's market monitor document. First of all, thank you for all the readers who come to visit my blog. I notice that the cause is that Sid at stockbee mentioned my blog at timeline. Then I guess a lot of stockbee members came to visit. Thank you, thank you for visiting.

To the readers who requested to share my document for the market monitor, I cannot share it, because the methodology of the market monitor is the same as the Stockbee's. Stockbee is a paid membership site. As I learn market monitor from Stockbee, I feel I cannot put it for the public assess. If you want to create you own market monitor, you can always check stockbee's post at his public blog, then implement in your own fashion. For me, I use both TOS and stockcharts.com to do the MM scan, then record in my document. I also record MM scan on Russel 2000 stocks. That is all for my document.

The intention of this blog is to record my trading learning curve and document any good trading articles I have read. I did copy many people's articles (links), especially stockbee members', onto my blog. Hope people will not be offended by that. If yes, please drop me an email then I will remove.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I would like to tell you that you have given me much knowledge about it. Share document allow you to upload, share, search, download video, music, photos, documents in a matter of few clicks. Thanks a lot....

    Online Backup Services

    ReplyDelete